Sunday, July 18, 2010

Top Ten Reasons

Top Ten Reasons We Tell Really Early:

10. It’s going to be awfully suspicious when I suddenly stop going in the hot tub.
9. I start showing within mere days, and I don’t want people to think I’m just getting fat.
8. I also have all the classic signs of puberty – acne, excessive sweating, roller coaster emotions – and need to explain why.
7. We have to tell the kids so they understand why Mommy gets Taco Bell when they get leftovers.
6. Secrets aren’t safe with children, and we want to do the telling rather than just have them spill the beans. (For example, today in primary David made an announcement....)
5. I accidentally tell almost everyone I talk to, and family really should know before random ward members.
4. Then I can complain when I feel yucky.
3. So people understand why I get all emotional about everything.
2. I want to sleep in a yurt at the family reunion, and apparently pregnant ladies get priority.
1. We’re just so excited we want everyone to know!

5 comments:

miriam said...

YAY!

Bil said...

Congratulations

The A Team Mom said...

Congrats!!!!! Yeah! You DO have great taste in names!

Jill said...

This is very exciting news! Congrats! (Is it twins?)

Scott said...

congrats!