Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ribit!



So remember how I couldn't find my camera charger for the week we were visiting Grandma & Grandpa Smith? Well, I just sat down to start blogging about our trip to Utah, and I found the one and only picture I took with our camera while we were in Kent before the battery died. It deserves a post. If the battery had survived a few days, we would've had many, many pictures like this one. Can you see what's on Ryan's arm? It's a frog that he & David had caught all by themselves! This was a skill that they practiced repeatedly all week. I think by the end of the week they'd figured out how to do it without having to get in the pond, since ewwwwww they shouldn't be in that water!


Also, notice Katy's interesting attire? She discovered the dress up clothes - mostly my sisters' & my former dance outfits - and wore them all the time! Those same bins of dress up clothes have been in the rec room since the rec room was made 12ish years ago. And I don't think the boys have ever shown any interest in them. Our little girl has certainly not lacked for girliness because of having only brothers!

0 comments: