Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tolerating Tummy Time

Please forgive the abundance of pictures. I love babies, especially when they're mine. :-)

Nathan has recently developed the upper body/neck strength to not mind tummy time for a few minutes at a time. It's cute!
Look how strong I am!
Whoa, check out those trains!
Look at that one over there!
And that one, it's a different color!
Whoa, this is fascinating!
And...now I'm tired.


Later that evening, pretty much the exact same thing happened.
Totally digging these trains again!
Mom, do you have to take pictures of me all the time? I'm busy here!
Wait, I'm not sure I like this so much...
Nope, I'm definitely done!

2 comments:

miriam said...

Nathan looks so different from when we were in Vancouver! He is getting so big!

The A Team Mom said...

So adorable!!! Cuter every picture!

We have a trampoline- it is LIFESAVING!