Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Easter!

(Feel free to pretend it's several weeks ago and I'm totally on top of things)


Here are my cute kids all dressed up for Easter! Why yes, I did make their ties/dress & accessories! Katy has really pretty fabric flower in her hair, and a matching purse. Sorry boys, it's not that I love her more. It's just a lot more fun to make girl things! Be glad I made you ties!

I've been seeing tie onesies all over crafting blogs, and I was excited to give it a shot. I made it a bit too big, so it looks like it's tucked into his pants. Oh well, it just means I can make his next one the exact same size and have it be right!




We usually celebrate the secular aspect of Easter on Saturday, but this year it didn't work for us since Dan had an early voice lesson and the boys had basketball games. I'm sure their Primary teachers were thrilled to have them hopped up on candy Sunday morning!

0 comments: