Sunday, July 3, 2011

Nathan's Blessing Day

Here are some pictures from the day sweet baby Nathan was blessed. It was May 1st, I'm only 2 months behind! Not too bad for a mom of a little one!


Ready to go to church!

Here's everyone from the family that was able to come. From left to right we have Aunt Nadine, Dan, cousin Brady, Nathan (duh), Great-Aunt Patti, me, Great-Uncle Jim, Great-Aunt Peggy, David, Great-Uncle Steve, Grandma Smith, Ryan, Grandpa Smith, Uncle Danny, Great-Grandpa Smith, and Great-Grandma Smith. Whew!


After church most of the family came back to our house for lunch. I was able to get a picture of Nathan with each of the grandparents/great-grandparents that were there! Here's the little man with Great-Grandpa Smith (Sorry you're blinking, Grandpa! I couldn't tell on the little screen!).

Here he is with Great-Grandma Smith. I like how he's looking at her. :-)

Here's Nathan with Grandma Smith.

And here he is with Grandpa Smith.

Our family of 6! Katy sure loves her brother!

Later that night, trying to get a good picture of the little man. I just love those cheeks! Want to squish them!

Got one of him smiling! It's so hard to do! He is an amazingly smiley baby most of the time, but hold up the camera and he turns straight faced. He must not have seen the camera to be smiling at me so happy!

0 comments: