Sunday, July 10, 2011

Nathan

Last night I uploaded these pictures, then totally forgot about it. Losing my mind! Anyhow, I figured that since the big kids had had their pictures taken outside, I should take some of Nathan as well. He gets his picture taken ALL the time, of course. But I wanted some outside to coordinate with the siblings, in case I ever get around to printing some(Ha!)

Poor Nathan. He really only has two positions for now: flat on his back and on his tummy. I knew that I prefer tummy time pictures, so I took a couple with him on his back and flipped him over...


This could have been so cute! If only Little Man would stop freaking out about the grass and push his face up instead of into it!

Please?

Look at that face! He's totally saying "Mom, I don't like this! I'm trying, but I hate this stuff!" Nice try, little one. I guess we'll do the "on his tummy on the grass" shot in a couple months!

0 comments: