Wednesday, July 6, 2011

David

Next up in my spontaneous, unprofessional "photo shoot" was David. That kid has a weird assortment of teeth right now. Two permanent teeth halfway through in the middle, a space on one side, and a dangler on the other. I don't know about you, but it draws my attention every time I look at him or a picture of him! Love you, David!


So we started off in the bright red Old Navy shirt. At least it matches Ryan.

See what I mean about the teeth?

Okay, now I'm 80% sure that Ryan spontaneously posed with his arm up on the tree and I liked it so I recommended David do something similar. But in execution...this picture sure makes me giggle! Looks like he's sayin' "Heeeyyyyy ladies..."!

Caught a decent smile

Then this one is my favorite of his face. Not the best composition ever with the tree right there like that, but at least he looks pretty good. Also, I just noticed that he's wearing an Old Navy shirt in this picture, too. We really don't shop there very much, I swear!

0 comments: