Friday, September 26, 2008

I would like to announce the discovery of...


...the belly button! Katy has noticed it before, but never with the excitement that she has shown today. I think she just realized that she can find it when she has clothes on (all previous times she was naked or just in a diaper, I believe). So she has done this many times today. And she always does it until I acknowledge her and say "belly button." It's really adorable! It kind of puts all this stress in perspective. It doesn't matter where I live, I still get to have this little cutie with me! And as hard as it is to take care of them all day long every day, it's so fun to watch the kids grown and learn so many little things. Like the existence & location of her belly button!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Too cute!

miriam said...

cute!!

Emily said...

Good thoughts. Keeping things in perspective is the best way to make good decisions.

Rachel Grace said...

How cute. Shaylin has that same dress. She has also recently discovered her belly button. Funny little girls