Monday, July 27, 2009

Yup...that says 111 degrees. In Portland. After that winter and this summer I pose this question: Which is better: snow with or without plows for the roads? also is it better to have 105 degree weather with air conditioning, or 111 degree weather with no air conditioning? hmmmmm?

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

My lovely husband handles the heat very well. It doesn't make him cranky at all.

Mom at Our House said...

Wow, I wish I had AC. The only thing keeping me (slightly) cool is 1 fan for the whole house :(. I have taken to wearing a swim suit all day. It is the coolest clothing I have

Dan said...

That doesn't make what I say not valid. I was promised better weather.

So far it has been the same weather with none of the luxeries we had previously to deal with it.