Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Corn Dog to the Rescue!

We're having a hard day over here. Katy & Ryan were both being awake before 7. Katy's sleeping has been all weird lately, missing her nap about 5 days in a row for various different reasons, then usually sleeping in until 8:30 or so. She finally got her nap yesterday, so decided she was ready to be up early today. And that didn't do anyone any good. She and I are both pretty cranky. She kept following me around the house to whine at me. It was great. Finally she just started crying and kept going, with every single thing making her cry harder (like telling her it was lunch time). So I just got her food ready, and held her on my lap while she started picking at it. After a few minutes of nibbling on crackers, she was feeling much better, and started chowing down on a corn dog.
She still has sad eyes (and I look so tired!), but she started feeling much, much better! I guess she just needed some protein. She's in bed now, hopefully taking a wonderful nap that will return her to my sweet little Kathryn.

0 comments: