Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Stop, Thief!

(Please excuse the bad quality picture. It's just so much easier to take a picture with my cell phone and email it to myself than to use the real camera and have to upload it! And I don't know what's wrong with her face either...)

See this nightgown? Katy likes it. A lot. Katy likes it SO MUCH, in fact, that yesterday she ran out of the store with it before I paid for it! Literally ran away with it. Grandma ran after her. I sure wish I'd been video taping that! Don't feel picked on, Mom, it would be equally hilarious no matter who was chasing her!

On a clearly unrelated topic, don't take a 2 year old to the mall without a stroller. You might find that they wiggle so much when you hold them that you forget why you're holding them and put them down. Then they shoplift.

3 comments:

miriam said...

haha. oh katy. it is a pretty nightgown though.

Mom at Our House said...

A little FYI you can send your cell phone pics straight to blogger- It is easier that way :)

Nurse Heidi said...

That's hilarious!