Monday, August 17, 2009

Dan & the Dog

Doesn't that sound like the title of a children's book or something? Anyhow, Dan has a funny relationship with Molly. He frequently (and by that I mean several times a day, even on days he's at work most of the day) tells her he hates her, wants her to die, etc. Lovely. I don't know why he's so cranky. Maybe he has grown-up colic.

These pictures were taken the day we got back from our 6 day trip to my parents' house. Think he missed her? He let her sit on the couch with him! She was even snoring at one point! I thought it looked sweet, so I grabbed the camera.

And...suddenly, it was not as sweet...

Yes, Honey, you're hilarious
Haha, I caught you really smiling!
Dan wanted me to blog these pictures, clearly anxious to show everyone just how nice a face he can pull. I told him I would post them next day, so as not to take attention away from Katy's big girl bed post. I forgot. So here they are!

2 comments:

miriam said...

you're so lucky to be married to such a special guy

Heather Tolen said...

Ah, yes. I've seen those faces many, many times. Give him points for consistency... :-)