Sunday, June 13, 2010

Lunch with my Princess

Or the alternate title, How Many Tries Does it Take to Get a Good Picture of Katy?

Last Monday Katy & I had Chinese food at Safeway. See, we were running errands, and stopped to go grocery shopping. Then I realized I was really hungry. So it probably would save us money to just buy some food and eat it before shopping, since hungry Rachel sometimes buys weird food (3 lb container of potato salad last time, most of which didn't get eaten).

I really have enjoyed our Katy Mommy time this year while the boys were both in school. She is almost always really really good when it's just the two of us, so most errands are actually more enjoyable with my Katy girl than alone. It would probably be similar with the boys, but I just never end up going with one of them. If I have to run errands with one of them, it's usually all three of them, and the naughtiness increases exponentially. I'm not really sure how we're going to eat this summer, because I don't ever want to take all of them grocery shopping ever again...


Anyhow, so Katy & I had our impromptu lunch date at Safeway, and I started snapping pictures because she is really adorable and there are never enough pictures of her. And these are how they came out, in order. Silly, silly girl!





1 comments:

Jill said...

She is sooooooo big and cute! I miss having a Safeway nearby.