Wednesday, April 1, 2009

my Katy girl is a girly girl!

If I had planned beforehand on doing a post on the many ways my Katy girl is a girly girl, I could have put up lots of pictures of her playing with bracelets & rings, putting on any shoes she can find, etc. But that's not what this particular post is about. This is about one moment that reminded me, yet again, how different my baby girl is from my baby boys.

Tonight I decided to indulge in popcorn for bedtime snack. We're at Grandma & Grandpa's house, it's Spring Break, time for some fun! So I got 4 bowls out (would I really be expected to sit and watch without eating?), filled them up, and started eating. Ryan was in the room not getting his jammies on, but the other two were at the table eating nicely.



Then I walked by Katy's seat. And this is what I saw:

I asked her "Who is this bowl for?"
She told me "The baby!"

I then remembered seeing her get down, run and get a small bowl, put it on her chair, then go back to the table to eat her popcorn. For some reason I didn't really think about what she was doing. She put her baby in the chair and got her a bowl! What a sweet little girl!

2 comments:

miriam said...

I bet she would be a very nice big sister too.

Nadine said...

Oh I agree wholeheartedly!