Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Baby Magic GONE?!?

Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh! Okay, so we LOVE Baby Magic baby shampoo. It's what we have always used on our kids, exclusively. I love the smell, and, maybe more importantly, so does The Daddy. He really doesn't have an opinion about many baby-related things. He doesn't care which brand of diaper (although he did comment when I tried out some really cheap-o ones) or anything like that. But one time I tried buying a sweet pea scented baby shampoo, and he was really sad/mad. You just do NOT mess with the Baby Magic!

We always buy the big bottles of it, so they last quite a long time. Like many, many, many months. I finally was due for a new one while we were living with my parents just over a year ago, and my mom bought one. When it was time for us to move out I asked if I could take it, and she said no. :( So I dumped some (okay, probably like half of it...) into our container, to tide us over until I got some.

I've checked at Walmart a couple times with no luck.

I asked my mom where she got hers, and she said she thought it was Target.

Yesterday Katy & I went to Target. We couldn't find any. More upsetting? We couldn't even find a spot where it should've been!

I woke up thinking about it this morning, and went online to see where I might be able to find it. And I found this that says that IT ISN'T MADE ANYMORE!!!!!


You can still find some on ebay and amazon.com, and that's about it! Not Target, not Walmart, not Walgreens...even drugstore.com has it listed but says it's out of stock!

Dan, it's time we made a decision about whether or not we're ever going to have another baby. Because if we are, I need to start hording Baby Magic!!!!!

3 comments:

miriam said...

I vote yes.

Ty said...

I would just start hording it, and if it turns out you are done with kids, you can make a tidy profit on ebay :)

Tony and Whitney said...

I've been able to find it at Babies R us--it's just expensive.