Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Katy, the Genius

So, despite her love of making messes (see post below), I have to say that my baby (14 months old) is the smartest baby ever! After the toilet paper incident (again, see post below), I was back doing my face when I told Katy we were getting ready to go. I said "Can you go get Mommy some shoes?" I wasn't sure if she would be able to understand the difference between that and "Can you bring Mommy your shoes," which she does all the time. She did! She ran out to the living room, and came back a few seconds later with one of my flip flops! Yay Katy! You are a genius!

1 comments:

miriam said...

what a smart girl. I got smarter when I cracked my head open. Maybe Katy's accident made her smarter. Who knew head injuries were the secret to being smart!