Wednesday, October 8, 2008

P-TOWN

OK, so, this is the official announcement I guess. We have made the decision that we will be going to Portland.

I have officially accepted a position there as a Relationship Manager at the branch that will be opening. It a good job, somewhat similar to what I do now, but less involved on the trading front. It is my job to make sure that my clients are happy with ETFC, and getting everything they can out of the company. I am really exited to go, since there are alot more things to do there. Especially along the front of bagpipes...which I have missed alot in the 10 years I have been in Utah. I will actually be emailing the Pipe Major of the Portland Metro Pipe band right after this actually....

5 comments:

Jon Barclay said...

Congratulations! We'll miss you guys, but I am sure it will be a good move for you.

Good luck with the move and house selling.

miriam said...

yay! I'm so excited!

Nadine said...

I thought P-town was supposed to be Provo. Darn it, now I will be torn for the next 3-5(ish) years while Scott finishes school, about whether I want to stay here with ALL of his family or move up to the NW with all of my family...Anyhow, congrats again. I hope you did better on the games today then I did - 0 points.

Nurse Heidi said...

You play the pipes??? COOL! We actually took the kids down town last Christmas to hear the pipe band play at Assembly Hall.

Emily said...

So I am so jealous! Congrats. I hope you enjoy your new home.