Thursday, October 23, 2008

She's a Workin' Dog!

Usually I am a wimp and drive the mile & a half (round trip - the school is around 3/4 of a mile from our house) to take David to & from school. But yesterday morning we ran errands for hours, and hadn't found time to walk the pup yet. So we walked to get David from school. And I had this brilliant idea on the way home!
Molly actually did really good! It took just a little while for everyone involved to figure things out (she wanted to walk on my right side, and if she ended up on my left side we'd get tangled up in her attempt to get back to my right.). And she did a really good job of not running too far ahead, until near the end when I guess she was anxious to get home. David only had to jump off to keep from falling 2 or 3 times! And boy, did he think it was fun!

0 comments: