Monday, October 13, 2008

What's better than having a rocket?

Having TWO rockets!

This morning Ryan showed me that he was building a piano - he really meant a keyboard - basically by making lots of stacks of blocks and putting them next to each other. Then this afternoon he came upstairs and told me he wasn't building a piano anymore. I asked what he was building now, and he said I had to guess. Knowing Ryan, and having heard the sound effects he made while coming up the stairs, I guessed a rocket. He said "Nope!" I thought for sure I was right, so that threw me for a sec. Then I asked what he was building, and he showed me and announced "TWO rockets!" Silly Ryan.

2 comments:

jaclyn weist said...

So Cute! Its fun to see what little minds will come up with a few blocks and a LOT of imagination!

miriam said...

I don't think the full effect of the story can be experienced without hearing "TWO rockets" in a little high pitched Ryan voice. He's so cute.