Thursday, March 26, 2009

gotcha!

If you are reading this then you have been tagged! Go to the files where your photos are stored, open the fourth file and then post the fourth picture in that file explaining when and why it was taken. Get to it!!!


The fourth folder is some iPod photo cache, so I opened 2008 as the file where photos are, then the fourth folder (labeled Easter for some unknown reason...), then this is the fourth photo! It's from Jan 7th 08, and here's little 7 month old Katy tasting the Christmas lights. I took several pictures of her playing with the lights and this is the last one. I'm pretty sure that means I saw her put them in her mouth, hurried and took a picture, then took them out of her mouth. At least, I hope that's what it means!




Here's a bonus one! If I move the 2008 folder into "Past Years" like it belongs (I haven't gotten around to doing anything with photo organization since being back to our computer), the fourth folder is Katy. We don't have folders for the boys, just Katy. How long can we use the excuse that she's the baby? The fourth folder inside that is Katy's website, and this is the fourth photo from it. This is our trip to Disneyland, the day before Katy turned 5 months old. Apparently she was quite amazed by the shiny pole on the Carousel!

1 comments:

miriam said...

Oh Katy. I had a dream about her a few weeks ago. we were sharing my water bottle. I miss her.
I don't have 4 folders of pictures. We haven't had the computer long enough.