Wednesday, March 18, 2009

You want me to eat THAT?!?

I wanted to do something green for St. Patty's Day dinner. And rather than thinking of things that are ALREADY green, I started thinking about things that would be easy to MAKE green. And here's what I came up with:

On the left is green hash browns (I put food coloring in the butter I melted in the pan before putting them in), the back plate is green pancakes, and...the front right? Green scrambled eggs! They looked so icky! But all that was left of this entire dinner was a little bit of pancake on Katy's and David's plates. So it must've tasted better than it looked!

1 comments:

jaclyn weist said...

Mac and Cheese is always fun too. :) We did that for Halloween. I ended up putting blue in since yellow and blue make green. The kids LOVED it. :)