Friday, June 19, 2009

Go Ryan!

As many of you know, I am preparing for my first 5K in just under a month. I've struggled to find the best way to run as a mom. I have been running at a nearby park that has a .215 mile path around it. Which worked great as I was building up around 7, 8, 9 laps. But 14 1/2 laps gets really old! So I'm back to making the boys ride bikes for part or all of the way.

Today as we were heading home, I was jogging right behind Ryan. His bike had fallen over a couple times, and one of his training wheels was pretty much parallel to the ground. He didn't notice! Not only that, his other one wasn't on the ground very much of the time! I must've looking like a crazy lady smiling as I jogged!

When we got home I sent Ryan in to get a drink, and I took off his training wheels.

This is his VERY FIRST EVER attempt at riding a bike without training wheels!!!

1 comments:

miriam said...

Go Ryan! We first thought he was going to hit the truck. Very impressive! Garrett likes how he got off his bike at the end.