Tuesday, April 27, 2010

After the Zoo...

One of the repercussions of finally getting in the zoo so late was that we were ready to go at 4:45 PM. Oops. Didn't think that through. So at that point our options were to sit in traffic with hungry kids, or go to dinner and wait out the traffic. And since Daddy works in Portland on the way home, we met him for dinner!


We went to Buffalo Wild Wings. I like it pretty well most of the time. But after spending a few hours at the zoo, it was SO yummy! Everyone ate a lot!

They gave the kids cute hats. Katy made this nice cheesy face for me.

Had I posted about this on or shortly after March 24th when it happened, I probably would've known why Ryan is making that face. I don't. It makes me laugh though!

1 comments:

Ty said...

My favorite restaurant in downtown. Did you know they are building one in Vancouver?