Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast!

Yes, it was over a month ago. I've been a bad blogger. If I'm going to count this as my journal, I better start recording more things in it!

So, pretend that it's the afternoon of March 4th and I rushed home, uploaded the pictures, and posted them.

Dan & I both got to go with David to the Green Eggs & Ham breakfast at the school! David brought home information about it a few weeks before, and there was a form to send back in to let them know if 1 or 2 people were coming with them. He had circled 1, erased it, and circled 2. So Dan took some time off to go with him.

Here's the cool Dr. Seuss hat David got to wear!

I tried to take a nice father & son picture. This was my first try...

...and this was the second. Very nice, supposedly grown-up Daddy...

So, we got to sit with David & his classmates in the cafeteria and eat green eggs & ham. Surprisingly, it was really quite good! Then we got to go back with David to his classroom to do some reading. I tried to take a nice picture of David with his best buddy, Jonah. No luck with getting a nice picture of them, either...



Well, at least they're both looking at the camera. Sometimes that's all you can ask for, right?

And actually, I should get this printed and put on David's wall. He thinks it's a great picture!

0 comments: