Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Easter with the Morrills

Yes, I realize I am still quite far behind. But I am feeling very good about myself for blogging so regularly (LOVE the scheduled post option!), so don't ruin it for me. I'll catch up someday!

Our ward had an Eggstravaganza party at the field behind a church building. Looks like a nice day, right? It was SO windy! We showed up without jackets, and sent Daddy home a few minutes later to get some. Luckily it was very close. So we had some yummy food (Hot dogs! Always a good idea! Kids love them, and they're minimal mess!), then an egg hunt. Every age got to go out alone. And each child was to pick up 7 eggs. That worked out really, really great! After the wild Eagle Mountain Easter egg hunts (and there are pictures of David crying from a year or two before that), it was nice to have it be civilized. The kids all had a good time!




The plan was for the kids to get all dressed up the next morning and take Easter pictures. Only Ryan had thrown up the night before, so he & I stayed home. And since it wasn't all 3 kids, we didn't try too hard on the pics. Well, they look decent. Grandma & Grandpa bought the boys new suits the next week (yes, we went to their house...we'll get to it!), so perhaps I should get them all dressed up in those for a nice picture! If only we could all be healthy enough for church on the same Sunday...


0 comments: