Friday, April 23, 2010

The OMSI!

We went to the OMSI with Grandma & Grandpa Smith and Aunt Hannah. It was December 29th (the one day it DID snow here this winter). I got the pictures ready to post, then didn't get around to it. And every time I think about just deleting them instead, I decide not to. So, almost 4 months later, here is our OMSI trip!
One of the nice things about going with them is the high grown-up (semi-grown-up in Hannah's case :P ) to kid ratio. Lots of hands for holding!


Here, I got everybody in one picture. Grandpa is just a dark shape at the bottom, but they're all there.

Sweet little Ryan really loves Grandma. They are buddies.

Katy was clearly not pleased with me for preventing her from playing. I just wanted a girl picture!

My dad is an awesome Grandpa. I mean, how many grandpas get down on the floor and do a silly puppet show with their grandkids?

To be honest, this was the picture that most of all convinced me not to skip this post. It just cracks me up!

I tried to get the kids to pose for a nice group shot. Fail. They had better things to be doing, man!

0 comments: