Tuesday, December 2, 2008

anyone want to analyze this dream?

I just suddenly remembered the dream I had last night, and I have to post it. It's just really random & funny!

Mitt Romney was president of the US. I ran into him somewhere, but where is kind of fuzzy. I think it might have been just walking around our neighborhood (but not our real neighborhood, just our neighborhood in my dream). He came to our house to hang out with us (I'm 90% sure Dan was there). Then he started flirting with me & put his arm around me (with Dan there, apparently not caring)! Then his presidential duties called him away.

Then we were at some polar bear swim, just watching other people do it. Only they had to actually swim a pretty far ways in water with chunks of ice in it, not just take a quick dip. Oh, and Joe & Mary Ann LeDosquet were there (haven't seen them since high school I think), and I had to hug their daughter to make her stop crying. And Dan's friend Joey was there with his kids, but I don't think his fiancee was there. And I don't remember my kids being there.

So, any psychologists out there want to analyze that for me? I promise I don't have a secret crush on Mitt Romney.

2 comments:

Dan said...

I will round house kick Mit in the face...there's a comment for you...

miriam said...

maybe you want dan to pay more attention to you. rude dan. doesn't even care when another man is making his move on you.