Thursday, November 6, 2008

Altoids

It occured to me recently that I miss Altoids. None of you knew me when I was a teenager, but I used to power down on these badboys like candy. I had the best breath ever...and you could tell from ten feet away. So, the nice thing about my new job is that I am downtown and near...everything actually. 25 seconds away is a freaking convenince store for crying out loud. Anyways...since we are back in the pacific time zone I will go back to being awesome and eating unreasonable amounts of the curiously strong mints. Its gonna be sweet. This post is moslty just a warning to Rachel that I may start brushing my teeth less as there is no need...right?

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh Danny Love, that is totally unacceptable. I will buy you a Costco pack of Altoids, but my mouth will only come near yours when it is clean, not just minty. And for those of you that think he was kidding...you just don't know him as well as I do!