Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Brotherly Love



This is the sight I saw when I went to check on David getting dressed. Both boys always make their beds with their Lovey on their pillow, like this. However, the pillows & Loveys are usually in separate beds! I asked why Ryan's pillow was in his bed, and he said Ryan had slept with him. I think I forgot to check on them before going to bed last night, so I have no idea when that happened! Here is the information I've gathered from talking to them:

Ryan got in bed with David sometime after David was asleep. I asked Ryan if it was in the morning or the middle of the night, and he said the side of the night. Who knows what that means? David said that he didn't wake up when Ryan came to his bed, he was just surprised when he woke up in the morning.

Ryan actually slept in David's bed. Or at least he said so.

They are both happy about it, for the time being! If David hadn't liked Ryan in his bed, he would have moved his pillow back when he was making his bed. And I asked Ryan why he had done that, and he said "Because I love him!" So cute!

These 2 boys fight a lot, but sometimes I get a glimpse of how much they really care about each other. It sure warms my heart!

1 comments:

miriam said...

such sweet boys.