Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Blog Catch-up: Cornbelly's!

Here's another blog catch-up. This one is from 2 weeks ago, October 28th. I had gone to Cornbelly's once already, and had such a great time, we decided to go again! This time we went with my friend Gayelinn & her kids. In fact, we did activities together pretty much every day during our last two weeks in Utah, so a lot of these blog catch-ups will include them!
Here's David & Britner driving the little pedal cars. So fun!

Ring around the Rosies with Rachel, Katy, and Kyson on the jumping pillow. If you look hard you can see Katy's big smile!

The Mechams are much better than I am about remembering to bring a water bottle everywhere they go. And Katy always wants a drink. It's really, really amazing that we didn't all get sick a few days after this outing, since everybody shared germs! Kyson & Katy sometimes had a hard time sharing, but here he was just being super nice, giving Katy a drink!

Then Kyson joined Katy in the wagon. Good friends!

Here we are on the hay ride. Gayelinn, Kyson, and Mistelle are on this side...

...and David, Britner, Ryan, Katy, and me are on the other side. I couldn't figure out how to remove red eyes on my parents' computer, sorry!

This was a really, really fun day. We left straight from school, and didn't make it home until really, really late (I think it was after 10!). I'm so glad we went!

0 comments: