Saturday, November 15, 2008

Mean Molars!

Poor Katy is having a hard time getting her molars through. As a result she (and therefore, I also) have not slept well lately. Right now she has one about 1/2 way broken through the surface, one about 3/4 of the way, one that feels right about to break through, and one that still just feels like a bulge that'll come through eventually. I don't know which one bothers her the most, but the poor thing is definitely in pain! I was just feeling around in her little mouth, and I had my finger on the side with neither tooth actually through the surface. She started biting down a little bit, and I guess she decided that it felt good, and bit down really hard! I was trying to get her to sleep, but I said "Ow!" a bit too loud when she did that! Poor little Goo still hasn't fallen asleep (about an hour after putting her down). And if the past couple nights are any indication, it may be a while...

1 comments:

jaclyn weist said...

Molars are dumb. :) Okay so they're needful but they HURT. Although its weird because Andy had a HORRIBLE time getting his front teeth. Swollen gums for 3 months. They finaly popped out. 2 months later he had FOUR molars and he hadn't had one complaint! HOpe you're doing well and can get some sleep!