Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy 100th Post to Us!

Before we started a blog I thought it was a dorky, teenagerish thing to do. But 4.5 months & 100 posts later, I am proud to say that I love having a blog! It's a great way to share the happenings of our life with my far away family (Dan's doesn't check it for some reason...must not be cool enough yet...) and friends. It's an easy way to record our family history - much better than trying to remember to write in a journal or something. And it's a nice way for me to brag, vent, etc. when there are no other adults in sight!

And maybe most importantly, it's a fun place post pictures of my kids! Here are some of the latest!


Katy got a wagon for her birthday, and the kids love it!

Katy especially climbs in it every chance she gets!

I sent David to get dressed, and he came out like this, with his Book of Mormon under his arm. He sat down and read the title, then kind of flipped through the pages. What a proud mommy I was!

And sweet little Rynan, turning 4 tomorrow. We picked out this bike for Grandma & Grandpa Smith to give him, and he was so excited! I let him ride it out to the car, then told him to stop so I could take a picture to send to Grandma. He immediately did this! After I took it he said "Did you like it?" I told him that I did. He said "That means I love her." Sweet little guy!

2 comments:

miriam said...

cute pictures! I like Katy's wagon. Molly should go for a ride too!

Nurse Heidi said...

Happy 100th post!! I love blogs. It makes it so easy to keep tabs on my friends and family.

Happy Birthday to Ryan. Hope it was a great day!