Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Taggered

I can't believe I am doing this stupid thing:

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Just graduated from High school.
2. Preparing to start at BYU.
3. Slept in.
4. I'm sure I ate sometimes...
5. Your mom.

5 things on my to do list:
1. Finish the stupid freaking downstairs bathroom (tile and a crapper...all it needs to be done)
2. Fix the backyard that somehow fell apart on me.
3. Find a way for Katy to stop causing herself near-mortal injury.
4. Get my car windshield fixed, and get my car registered afterwards.
5. Your mom.

5 favorite snacks/food:
1. My Cookies (home made, please)
2. Rachel's omlettes
3. My cream puffs
4. My cheese cake
5. Salad (and your mom)

5 things I would do if I was a billionaire:
1. Pay off every thing...forever
2. Best. House. Ever.
3. Maid/Butler/Sidekick
4. Probably actually be able to save some of it.
5. your mom

5 bad habits:
1. Being fat
2. Leaving clothes around so poor Rachel has to pick them up.
3. Soda
4. Your mom
5. Not going to bed on time

5 places I have lived:
1. My mom
2. Glendora, CA (18+ years)
3. Brigham Young University (1+ years)
4. Santiago, Chile (2 years)
5. Eagle Mountin Utah (4 years)


5 people I tag:
1. Your Mom
2. Rachel

I've never tagged anyone else.

There...you happy?! I did it!

2 comments:

JoJo Gonzo said...

Love it. Although, the Breaking Dawn countdown on the right is betta

Nadine said...

Good job Dan. p.s. It' just not the same without you up here on the 5th floor