Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Progress on the Home Selling Front

After all that drama about our neighbors selling their house, our enthusiasm died out and we've done absolutely nothing. We've seen a couple different families stop by to see their house, and kicked ourselves for not at least having a sign out. So I'm working on getting our home selling blog up and running. I still have work to do, but here it is in its current state.

EagleMountainUtah.blogspot.com

Yes, it's probably a little rude to use one so similar to theirs (EagleMountainHome.blogspot.com), but we really couldn't come up with anything else. We tried lots that were already taken (things like "home4sale" and "BuyThisHouse"), and wanted something simple & somewhat memorable. So that's what we're ending up with.

Anyhow, I very much welcome any and all comments. I'm aware that I still need more pictures, it just takes a while to prepare some of these rooms for their portrait...

3 comments:

miriam said...

I would recommend saying how much you're selling it for.....

miriam said...

and I was thinking.....maybe you want to include either the address or a map so people can see where it is.

Rachel said...

Holy cow, I'm losing my mind. Those are slightly important bits of information, aren't they. Duh!