Monday, July 28, 2008

Here we are in Washington!

Well, we made it to my parents' house Saturday afternoon. And we've been having lots of fun since then! The boys just absolutely love playing outside - there's so much to do! Katy loves playing outside too, but isn't allowed to without a grown up, which causes her much frustration. She wants to just be like the big boys. It's hard being the youngest!

Yesterday was Danny's talk in church. I also played a piano solo arrangement of "We'll Bring the World His Truth." I've just always imagined playing it for my only brother's Mission Farewell, and even though they don't do official farewells anymore, I still got to play it. I didn't do a fabulous job, but not too terrible.

Well, the only thing I have pictures of so far with the camera I feel confident uploading here is our trip to the library this morning. There was a music program by Tickle Toon Typhoon, which sounded really exciting! I was a little startled by the bum-off-the-street appearance, but it was pretty entertaining.


Katy got bored after a half hour or so, and started getting naughty. She sure can be a handful!
And I made David go sit with the other kids after a while...guess how he feels about that!
But he got into it after a few minutes! Ryan went right into the middle where I couldn't get a good picture of him, so that's why he's missing. He WAS there, just not in these pictures.

Katy wants to help...here's her blogging

gg tbfgggggggggggggggggg wdtwywey 3yf 12yf17 m127 M !Yx u,mbglbmnzzM

0 comments: