Sunday, January 4, 2009

I blog because my brain doesn't work.

I was just organizing the things on my desktop on the computer (my parents have separate for everybody, which is really nice!), and I found a folder in my pictures folder called "blog." It has a "done" folder inside it, and many (maybe even all, but who knows?) of the pictures I've put on here lately are inside it. The blog folder also contained 3 pictures which have not been blogged yet, from 12/12 (so 3 weeks & 1 day ago). So at some point (probably 22 days ago, maybe even less) I looked at these pictures, and thought them worthy of a blog post. I'm sure they have a story around them. It clearly involves a mini Katy tantrum, because this is the order the pictures were taken in:




I have a vague recolection that I wasn't just going to blog about Katy throwing a tantrum - she's 1.5, it's not rare - that she was doing or saying something cute. But my old lady brain can't quite grasp at what it was. I also remember noticing her great fuzzy morning hair, but it isn't so amazing that it alone would be worth a blog. I'm sure it wasn't anything all that fantastic, but I wish I had blogged about it 3 weeks ago so that I would still remember what was going on!

I should blog more of my kids' stories. Not for you, for me to have a record of them. Because clearly keeping them in my brain doesn't work!

0 comments: