Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Looking at the Positive!

It occured to me last night after blogging that anyone that reads the blog is going to start thinking I am one cranky lady. It seems most of my blogs lately have focused on things that are frustrating me. I guess it's because that's the time I think "Gosh, I need to vent this somewhere...I know, my blog!" When I'm enjoying life and being happy, I'm busy enjoying it and not blogging about it!

This is one of my favorite times of day. David just started school at 1:00, and Katy went down for her nap shortly thereafter. Ryan usually watches a movie at some point during the afternoon, but right now he's behind me playing Super Mario Galaxy on the Wii. I'm constantly amazed by what my little ones can do on the Wii. I have a pretty hard time with that game, so I assume they won't be able to do much at all. Not so, he's having a great time doing a great job! It's fun to watch him, especially when he shakes the wii-mote to make Mario spin. His whole body gets into it, it's so cute!

So I don't want to spend too much of my time blogging, I just want to write about a few things that make me happy. Like Ryan playing the Wii. He's such a sweet little guy, and I'm really glad he has this special time when he's the only one around.

The thing that made me think to do this blog was just a few minutes ago when I was on my way to put Katy down for a nap. I was walking behind her while she ran to her room, and I just love watching her run! It's so super cute! Toddler running is the best. It makes me happy. Then we laid down next to each other on the full size bed in the room, cuddled up under her blanky, and read the book she picked out. She interacts a lot, pointing to lots of things and saying lots of cute things. It was really nice.

Today lunchtime went really smoothly. I made ramen soup and grilled cheese sandwiches, and it was a big hit. Everyone asked for more of one or the other, and ate both (and some yogurt) really well. Then David got ready for school quickly the first time I asked. It was so stress-free and nice! That sure made me happy!

And as hard & scary all these grown up moving decision are, I am excited to live with my husband again! I'm really glad to have a plan. So now I'm going to go research apartments to rent, and that's pretty exciting! Not as fun as house hunting, but still fun!

1 comments:

bizzymomma said...

Don't get to down on yourself. Being in limbo and esp. without your hubby is always hard. Hang in there!!!