Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ryan does his very own Photo Bomb!

I was going through our digital pictures recently to select ones for printing, and I came across a sequence of pictures where Ryan photo bombs David! For those of you that don't know, photo bombing is where someone does something to ruin someone else's picture. Here's a L.A. Times article describing it further. Here is Dan's favorite, and it always makes me laugh:

I tried to find more good examples, but soon discovered that many people photo bomb using their bottoms or other private body parts. So I stopped looking. Anyhow, I think the idea is to do it stealthily in the background so nobody notices until later, but this was pretty darn good for a 4 year old! Here's the picture taken immediately before Ryan struck:
It was Halloween, and David was getting ready to go to school. Ryan had just had lunch, and was just hanging out with us while eating an ice cream cone. Maybe he was jealous of David getting extra attention or something. Soooo...attack! Here he starts...
Ryan is AWESOME!

0 comments: