Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Children should not play with my camera!

Silly, silly boys! Every now and then I turn on the camera to find some pictures on it that I did not take. There are always a bunch of random pics of the wall and stuff like that. But this time, the perpetrator wasn't even trying to hide his identity! Although, to be honest, I'm not really 100% sure which child this is! I'm thinking Ryan, but it's kind of hard to tell!


I love this picture they took of Katy's duck for some reason. And look, there's a child on the duck, and it's Ryan! So maybe Ryan was only the photographed, not the photographer in the first one or two. They were definitely working together!
So later I went to take some pictures of my kids, and they kept coming out a little blurry. My eyes are frequently not as clear at night, so I just attributed it to that. Later Dan realized that the grubby ones had gotten the lens dirty! Ewwww!

1 comments:

miriam said...

looks like there is never a dull moment at your house!