Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Yay for warm weather!

The extended winter we had seems to have ended! Hooray! I took the kids to the park last week, and I finally allowed them to play in the dirt. Eagle Mountain finally dug another well (after the couple we have broke last summer!), creating these huge mountains of dirt (probably 6 feet tall or so). The boys, being boys (heck, just being kids - I'm sure I'd have loved them at that age!), constantly ask to play on them. This time I finally said yes, since it was almost bath time anyways. They had lots of fun!



Katy didn't get to play in the dirt, but she still had fun at the playground! She climbed up the stairs to the slide all by herself!

1 comments:

miriam said...

I don't think it's just kids either. I bet Garrett would've been right up there with them!