Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Fun at Grandma & Grandpa's House!

I found a cord to upload my pictures, so I don't have to wait until I get home to post them! Yay!
Grandma got Katy a new swimming suit, since the one she used last summer is NOT going to cut it. This trip is the first time she liked going in the hot tub!
All my cute kids, getting impatient because Mommy wants to take pictures before going in the hot tub!
I LOVE THIS BABY! These are her first pigtails, aren't they sweet?
Another photo op, jumping on the trampoline. Katy thought it was fun as long as I was holding her, but putting her down made her nervous. The boys always love jumping!
Burn all that energy!
Wear yourself out!
Adorable? Why yes, you are!

2 comments:

miriam said...

fun! I love Katy's face in the first picture. Mom and Dad have such a fun Grandma and Grandpa house!

Nurse Heidi said...

Love the pigtails!! My Katie doesn't have enough hair to pull that off yet.

Are you up in the Seattle area? We're headed that way later this summer and trying to figure out what to do. The Pacific Science Center sounds like a fun thing to add to the list.