Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My special helper, Kathryn

I've been collecting pictures of Katy "helping" for a little while, and I think it's time to share them with the world. Katy likes to assist me in everything I do!
Here she is helping me clean out the refrigerator.
And here she is helping to fold laundry!
She doesn't seem to understand that emptying the dishwasher does not require climbing into the dishwasher (and she's actually kinda freaked out in this picture, but I had to take it before saving her!).
And I have so much fun with making bows, Katy thinks she'll give it a try!
Again helping empty the dishwasher, this time with more success.
Katy likes to unroll some toilet paper, then start shredding it into little pieces, which usually end up in her mouth. The boys were all about quantity - unroll as much paper as fast as possible. Katy is definitely about quality - make as big of a mess as possible. Fun fun!

In addition to these pictures, Katy also likes to help me teach David's piano lesson and type on the computer. And she loves it when I do pilates, and has a grand old time climbing on me, snapping my band, or even providing extra resistance when I'm doing sit-up like moves! Oh, and I've also had her follow me into the bathroom to help me get some toilet paper (unlike in the picture, when she's in there alone). I think I can handle that alone, Goo Face!

1 comments:

miriam said...

oh what a good helper. so cute! she wants to be just like her mommy!