Friday, April 11, 2008

One more thought...

Oh, and the kids & I (and Aunt Nadine) are driving to Washington tomorrow to visit my parents. Should be exciting! You never know how a road trip is going to be with little ones. We're doing the unthinkable and turning Kathryn's car seat around a month & a half early so she can watch movies and be handed things easier. I'm 99% sure she's well over the 20 pounds (now that I write that I'd better make sure!), and she's so close to the age. Anyhow, I'm actually posting this hoping for any advice or tricks any of you have for me! This won't be anywhere near as bad as our tour of the west coast last fall, but it's still a long day for 3 little ones. Anyone?

Oh, and any Washington friends that want to get together, we'll be in town for one week! Get in touch soon!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Hey I'll be at our parent's ward on Sunday!!! Can't wait to see you!

miriam said...

I'm in Washington. I wish you could come see me :(