Thursday, April 3, 2008

Naughty boys!


So lately we've been enjoying the mixed blessings of the boys not waking us up when they wake up. Katy usually wakes up around 8:30, then we spend a little while cuddling and talking (usually saying "book!" back and forth). It's really, really nice. But then I have to get up and see what it is that is keeping those boys entertained. I try to sneak down the stairs, but Katy usually makes noise and warns them that I'm coming. So I hear them scramble out of the office. I was about to tell them that it was okay for them to play on the computer, as long as they stay out of the pantry. Then I discovered this. It was unopened before, so they managed to open it and eat about 3/4 of a package of cookies! That is sad for so many reasons!

1. Eating that that many cookies is not healthy EVER, let alone first thing in the morning.
2. Now I have to ban them from the office for the day, which is sad because they love playing on the computer and it gives me a break from them.
3. My formerly really clean office is now covered with crumbs and cookie bits.
4. Now I don't get to eat those cookies! Rude!

And, for your viewing pleasure, the cutest bed head ever!

5 comments:

JoJo Gonzo said...

I'm jealous that your girl is half the age of mine, and has way more hair...tear

miriam said...

I love cookies in the morning! I love Katy's hair! Sad bruise on her head.

Mike & Sue said...

Cookies are great anytime! About the bruises--don't all babies between the ages of 8 and 18 months have bruises on their heads? If they didn't, it would mean that they aren't moving around. Tell the boys that Grandma will get (or make) cookies for them (and their mom) when they come to visit! See you in 9 days!!!

Rachel said...

You can't really see, but she actually has matching bruises on both sides of her forehead! One is from bonking her head (on the cart?) while crawling around on the floor while waiting in line at Walmart. The other is from headbanging onto the table at Arctic Circle! Silly Goo!

Nurse Heidi said...

LOVE the hair! I can't believe she can stand up so well against things. My Katie isn't there yet.