Saturday, March 29, 2008

3 things that I think are cool

Buddy Greene at Carnegie Hall



Iain MacHarg on the Smallpipes (ignore creepy spoon lady)



Finally...me in 1997. Bad bad things happened to video before the digital age. I wish it were better quality. I'm the dude...spinning the mace. Actually, after some review I think there is more explanation needed for this last one. I was the drum major for my highschool during the 97-98 school year. This means that I was in charge of teaching some things, conducting...the "leader" of the group. One of the things that my school did was participate in a lot of competitions where the group would be judged and given a score, and compared to other groups. We did street competitions as well as fields shows...normally same day. This is the street competition for Arcadia...which is big. You don't see it, but there are probably about 1000 people around watching each group compete.

1 comments:

JoJo Gonzo said...

One time, at band camp... Seriously Dan, I love you! In the totally, non-gross way.