Thursday, March 6, 2008

Now that I've gotten that off my chest...

...I guess I should say something nice. I just updated Katy's website (there's a link on the side), and gosh is that kid cute! She loves to smile for the camera, so we have lots of nice pictures of her. And she's so smart, too! She says "book" all the time now, using it as a general title for anything she wants to play with. She got her pictures taken at Penneys yesterday, and they handed her some flowers, and she was like "book, book, book." It was so cute! She also started clapping last Friday, and she has learned that it's a great way to get us to engage with her. So if she wants attention, she'll just start clapping, knowing that I'll look at her and say "yay Katy!" She thinks that's great!

1 comments:

Sherry [Grandma] Morrill said...

I am amazed at my very smart grandchildren!! Katy is already talking at 9 months. So unusual to process language at that age. I remember David began to memorize whole books when he was just one. And Ryan is just as bright [and shiny...look at that hair!] I love them all~~!