Friday, March 14, 2008

Our crazy Utah weather!

So it's been pretty sunny and nice lately, and I've been meaning to take the kids to Nolan park (just so there's a bit more room to run than our neighborhood park). It was still looking pretty sunny today, so I loaded everybody up and drove to the park. I even brought their bikes so they could ride on the trail. And they had lots of fun! For a little while at least...



Katy absolutely refused to look at the phone to get her picture taken. She was too busy playing & watching her brothers play!



Then it started getting really windy, and wimpy Mommy made us leave. On our way home I noticed that half of the sky was mostly blue with some puffy white clouds, and the other half was gray and yucky. Rude weather! Then a short time after we got home, I got this picture of our backyard (don't mind the upside-down pool, I keep trying to prop it against the house or something, but it likes to blow around the yard)! It's snowing! Not cool!




Oh, and as I type this, my little Ryan is at his first ever Primary activity. David's there too, but it's just not as big of a deal. He's been to several. My baby Ry Ry is growing up!

3 comments:

miriam said...

yeah, it's been doing that in pullman. I wake up and the sun comes up and I'm happy, then a few hours later clouds come in, and then there is tons of snow dumping. it's a good thing you left the park!

Nadine said...

Um, your baby is walking in one of those pictures. Why?

Rachel said...

No, she's just kneeling up. You don't think I'd blog about Katy walking? It may very well be soon, though. I know David took his first shaky steps around the age Katy will be in a week or so. He also got his first tooth at almost the exact same time. Fun times ahead!