Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Festival

A couple years ago we went to a Halloween party at the Lehi Legacy Center, and it was really fun and had lots of stuff to do. So we (I) decided to spend the $5 a person to go to the Easter Festival this year. And...it was disappointing. They said there were games, but there weren't very many. The dinner was outside, and it was windy & we hadn't brought coats, so we ate in the car. But hey, at least the Easter bunny was there, right?

Eeek! Have you seen a creepier thing in your life? I'm pretty sure David is just blinking, but I'd close my eyes, too!

We waiting in line for AN HOUR for face painting. Katy entertained herself by sitting on the floor being super cute! And check out the bow - I made it!

After all that waiting, we finally got our faces painted (which they were super excited about!). Now we are spidermen!
Little Ry Ry wanted me to get a pink butterfly, so I did. I figured we should get whatever we could after waiting so long! Oh yeah, and this is the day that I forgot mascara. I put on all my other make up, but forgot mascara. Good one, Rachel.

1 comments:

miriam said...

oh creepy. that bunny looks like it's about to die right there. cute face paintings! all though, I don't know if cute is the right word for spiderman.....