Thursday, March 27, 2008

I have a problem.

The first step is admitting it, right? Well, I have a serious bow problem! I'm obsessed, and can't make myself do much else the last few days! It wouldn't be such a problem if I was very good, but so far I've ended up with a lot of mess ups. I was even thinking how cool it would be if I could get really good and sell them or something. Slow down Rachel, you aren't good yet. So hence the need to practice lots! Here's my latest creation!
And you can't see it in the picture, but she has butterflies on the front of her shirt! Yay!
Oh, and one quick story while I'm down here. Today I got the boys their lunch of hot dogs, grapes, and graham cracker bees, then sat down to nurse Katy. Ryan came upstairs, went over to the table, and said "yum!" I started mentally patting myself on the back for serving something that he liked so much, when he said "Yum, ketchup crackers!" This then became a game of "Yum, ketchup _______ (fill in the blank with whatever random noun they could think of)!" Fun, fun. Oh, and I went over to look at his plate when I was done with Katy. He did, in fact, have ketchup on some crackers. And no, he did not actually think they were yummy. Silly kid!

0 comments: