Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Fine....I'll do it!

For some reason ever since I heard the word "blog" I hated it. It seemed to me that the term itself oozed the teenage paradigm of "Hey everyone! Look what I'm doing...I'm so important you have to care what I am thinking at every moment." Hate it. Yet, here I am. Writing....so that you (for some reason) will read what I have to say.

At any rate, this is nothing more than a test of my ability to actually get something posted. And, I made a realization that if I choose to, I can put pictures of the little people on here so that I can stare at them at work while rich people with little more to do than burn gobs of greenbacks scream at me because they were stupid enough to buy an OTC BB stock that then declared bankruptcy 2 days later. It's fine if you don't get that one. It's a broker thing...you wouldn't understand. Unless you did.

But, so as to justify my time online, I will now post a video of one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. I promise I'll be watching it a lot tomorrow and in the days to come.



4 comments:

miriam said...

oh cute! who knew ribbons in hair could be so funny.

JoJo Gonzo said...

holy crap that was so stinking cute. better watch out, goo will be very mobile soon

Rachel said...

And when I went to grab the camera you muttered about not needing to get a picture of everything. Aren't you glad I did! That may be the cutest thing ever recorded! Thanks for uploading it for me!

Nadine said...

Your baby is the cutest of all the babies